Control creation and modification
of SugarCRM objects
|Trigger processes on scheduled events|
|Define own Workflows|
|Variable Editor app|
|Access to external Databases|
|Access to Workflow Library|
|Access to Workflow based Modules|
AlineaSol Workflow Manager is a CRM Module that provides the tools to set-up automated Work Flow Processes within your CRM. The module comes with a graphical interface that will allow users, who understand the basics of your CRM system, to create their own automated processes. The system can though be extended with your own code if you have basic knowledge of PHP.
Functionally, AlineaSol WFM offers the possibility to execute certain tasks when events occur wirhin your CRM. A basic example would be to send a notification email to a group of users when e.g. a new deal has been won. However, AlineaSol WFM supports considerably more complex scenarios.
With AlineaSol WFM you can define your own workflows in order to trigger actions based on sugarcrm events. You can control the creation and modification of sugarcrm objects. Also, you can trigger processes based on scheduled events. Scheduled processes can regularly scan your sugarcrm-database and based on certain rules that you can define, take action.
Community Edition main features:
- Control creation and modification of sugar objects:
- Trigger processes on scheduled events:
- Create new sugarcrm objects on events:
- Send dynamic emails: By inserting WFM variables on a email template.
- Compatible with SugarCRM 6.X, SugarCRM Profesional 7.5, SuiteCRM
- MySQL Database required
- Requires installation of the free module AlineaSol Common Base.
First time install:
Follow standard way to load a module in SugarCRM
- Login as SugarCRM admin user.
- Go to "Admin" and there select "Module Loader".
- on your computer, search AlineaSol Common Base Community in the AlineaSol WorkFlow Manager Community pack, and upload.
- When it is uploaded, click "install"
- Now, repeat steps 3 and 4 for AlineaSol WorkFlow Manager.
Install new version:
- Uninstall older version of AlineaSol WorkFlow Manager, keeping database.
- Follow step 5 from First Time Install. (Reinstalling Common Base is not required)